Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Living The Dream


For years, I have had a dream that not only brings me great comfort but also, over the past few months, has changed my thinking. Allow me to share what I believe God has shared that has shifted my walk a bit.

…a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped. Luke 8:43-44 NIV

In my mind’s eye, when things were trending south for me, I recalled this passage. It is a passage of hope and of forgiveness. I was in a place where I could see no hope and suddenly I saw the Master walking by. My head was close to the ground, people were walking by offering no hope. I was either invisible to them or they gave a wide birth so as not to have to deal with the lost of society. The Master walked by me but did not veer away and, with one touch, I made contact with the edge of His robes. This is the part that I remember the most. He stopped and I felt compelled to look up and I met His gaze. It was one of perfect love and serene gentleness. I cannot describe fully His expression but it was enough to fill me with overwhelming comfort.

This was the vision that came to me when I went to prayer after a really rough day and I found comfort in that but there came another message that really sunk in deeper. I locked my gaze upon Him and He asked me what I truly needed. In my vision, I declared the truth. “Lord, my health is not one hundred percent but my time here is finite. You have given me the strength I need to live my life. My mental health may not be as strong as I would like it to be but in You, I find wisdom and comfort for my time on this earth. Lord, I ask that you strengthen my walk, my faith, for that is not finite but rather it is forever. Prepare me Lord, for all that awaits me, awaits us all, as we go forward in faith as there are many who will walk on by or mock your servants.”

Thank you Father for hearing our cry. I have heard you and I understand your declaration. “Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.” Luke 8:48

We invite you to join us if you can at 10:30 MST on Sunday or watch live online on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MainAvenueFellowship/ ) or view it afterwards on our website (www.mainavefellowship.blogspot.ca). See you all Sunday.
Blessings
Pastor Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment