Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Things God Can’t Do’ 

Day 1: Numbers 23:19 - He can’t lie – “God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?” 

Day 2: Hebrews 13:8 - He can’t change – “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 

Day 3: Psalm 89:34 - He can’t break His promises – “No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back a single word I said.” 

Day 4: Jeremiah 31:3 - He can’t stop loving us – “Long ago the Lord said to Israel: ‘I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.’ 

Day 5: Hebrews 11:6 - He can’t move without our faith – “And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him. 

Day 6: Psalm 51:17 - He can’t refuse a broken heart – “The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God. 

Day 7: Philippians 1:6 - He can’t fail to finish His work – “And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

No comments:

Post a Comment