Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘When Storms COME’
Day 1: Nahum 1:7 – “The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.
Day 2: Isaiah 25:4 – “But you are a tower of refuge to the poor, O Lord, a tower of refuge to the needy in distress. You are a refuge from the storm and a shelter from the heat. For the oppressive acts of ruthless people are like a storm beating against a wall.
Day 3: Psalm 91:1, 2 – “Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
Day 4: Psalm 25:8, 9 – “The Lord is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray. He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them his way.
Day 5: Exodus 14:14 – “The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.
Day 6: Psalm 9:9, 10 – “’The ashes will spread like fine dust over the whole land of Egypt, causing festering boils to break out on people and animals throughout the land.’ So they took soot from a brick kiln and went and stood before Pharaoh. As Pharaoh watched, Moses threw the soot into the air, and boils broke out on people and animals alike.
Day 7: Exodus 15:2 – “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him – my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment