Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Friday, April 21, 2017

God, My New Forever Home

Regardless which direction I looked this week, I could not help but see evidence of God’s presence and influence. I’ve seen joy in the adoption of a new pet, and yet, bittersweet sadness as a family had to let her go. I’ve watched a person in a new job walking with a renewed confidence and excitement in their steps. I am witnessing a time of prosperity for a company in an industry that is constantly facing challenges. What I see in these examples is that God has placed everyone where they are needed. A dog, adopted into a forever home, needed a new home, and was needed in that home. A person who was in need of a job, found the right fit. God is pouring His favor into a business where the ethics of the owner, and the efforts of the staff are evident every day.

For many people, these would go unnoticed, yet, God has allowed me to recognize Him in the smallest of things.  If we look and listen for Him daily, we will all be given this gift of recognition. When we see Him this way, our own life and situations will change for the better. If you listen, you will hear Him. If you speak to Him, He will know your voice, and if you listen, you will know His voice, as in John 10:27 NIV where Jesus says” My sheep (those who believe in me) listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.

My encouragement here is this. If you are burdened by a situation, be it in your job, marriage, physical, emotional health, or finances, let down your human guard. Simply call out, or speak to Jesus, ask Him into your world. Ask Him for anything. He will separate the wants from the needs, and deliver unto you, what He has planned. Our world is so saturated with people who refuse to believe there is God. Yet He remains, as close as the mere whisper of His name. What you will lose, is the weight of the world. What you will gain is the always listening ear and forgiving heart of the very one who designed you, God himself. Just think, that tomorrow may be the day when He places you in your new forever home, just because you asked.

Mike Shindruk

www.mastershandministry.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment