Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘God’s Will For Us’ 

Day 1: Colossians 3:10 - Be Renewed – “Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him.” 

Day 2: Ephesians 5:15-17 - Be Wise – “So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.” 

Day 3: 1 Thessalonians 5:18 - Be Thankful – “Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” 

Day 4: Micah 6:8 - Be Merciful – “No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” 

Day 5: Psalm 103:2-4 - Be Faithful – “Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.” 

Day 6: Psalm 28:7 - Be Joyful – “The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.” 

Day 7: Psalm 57:2 - Trust God – “I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill his purpose for me.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment