Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘God is in the Waiting’ 

Day 1: Psalm 27:14 – “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.” 

Day 2: Lamentations 3:24-26 – “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!’ The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.” 

Day 3: Micah 7:7 – “As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.” 

Day 4: Psalm 130:5 – “I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.” 

Day 5: Psalm 27:14 – “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.” 

Day 6: Psalm 37:7 – “Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.” 

Day 7: Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment