Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks ‘The World is Crazy but God is Still in Control’

Day 1: Colossians 1:16, 17 – “... for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see – such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him. He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together.”

Day 2: Psalm 22:27, 28 – “The whole earth will acknowledge the Lord and return to him. All the families of the nations will bow down before him. For royal power belongs to the Lord. He rules all the nations.”

Day 3: Isaiah 45:12 – “I am the one who made the earth and created people to live on it. With my hands I stretched out the heavens. All the stars are at my command.”

Day 4: Psalm 99:1, 2 – “The Lord is king! Let the nations tremble! He sits on his throne between the cherubim. Let the whole earth quake! The Lord sits in majesty in Jerusalem, exalted above all the nations.”

Day 5: 1 Chronicles 29:11 – “Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things.”

Day 6: Isaiah 46:9, 10 – “Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me. Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.”

Day 7: 2 Chronicles 7:14 – “Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment