Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, August 3, 2020

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks ‘God is For You’
Day 1: Psalm 118:6 – “The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”
Day 2: Psalm 56:9 – “My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help. This I know: God is on my side!”
Day 3: 2 Thessalonians 3:3 – “But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.”
Day 4: Revelations 21:3 – “I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, ‘Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.’”
Day 5: Deuteronomy 31:8 – “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Day 6: Psalm 94:14 – “The Lord will not reject his people; he will not abandon his special possession.”
Day 7: Romans 8:31 – “What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment