Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks ‘God Our Protector’ 

Day 1: 1 Corinthians 10:13 – “The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.” 

Day 2: 2 Thessalonians 3:3 – “But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.” 

Day 3: Psalm 5:11 – “But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy.” 

Day 4: Psalm 12:5 – “The Lord replies, ‘I have seen violence done to the helpless, and I have heard the groans of the poor. Now I will rise up to rescue them, as they have longed for me to do.’” 

Day 5: Psalm 34:19 – “The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.” 

Day 6: Psalm 138:7 – “Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me.” 

Day 7: Psalm 121:5-8 – “The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment