Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Peace: A Wonderful Gift’
Day 1: Psalm 34:14 – “Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it.”
Day 2: John 14:27 – “I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
Day 3: Philippians 4:6, 7 – “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
Day 4: Psalm 29:11 – “The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.”
Day 5: Proverbs 16:7 – “When people’s lives please the Lord, even their enemies are at peace with them.”
Day 6: Isaiah 54:10 – “’For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,’ says the Lord, who has mercy on you.”
Day 7: Matthew 11:28-30 – “Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.’”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment