Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Waiting on GOD’
Day 1: Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”
Day 2: Hosea 12:6 – “So now, come back to your God. Act with love and justice, and always depend on him.”
Day 3: Psalm 37:7 – “Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.”
Day 4: Psalm 123:2 – “We keep looking to the Lord our God for his mercy, just as servants keep their eyes on their master, as a slave girl watches her mistress for the slightest signal.”
Day 5: Psalm 25:5 – “Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.”
Day 6: Psalm 33:20 – “We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield.”
Day 7: Lamentations 3:24-26 – “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!’ The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment