Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘7 Promises from Father GOD’
Day 1: Matthew 11:28, 29 – “Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’”
Day 2: Isaiah 40:29 – “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.”
Day 3: Philippians 4:19 – “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”
Day 4: Romans 10:9 – “If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Day 5: Jeremiah 29:11 – “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’”
Day 6: Psalm 89:21, 22 – “I will steady him with my hand; with my powerful arm I will make him strong.  His enemies will not defeat him, nor will the wicked overpower him.”
Day 7: Proverbs 3:21 – “My child, don’t lose sight of common sense and discernment. Hang on to them.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment