Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Who is This God of the Bible’
Day 1: Genesis 1:1 – Elohim – GOD – judge – creator – “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
Day 2: Genesis 22:14 – Jehovah Jireh – my provider – “Abraham named the place Yahweh-Yireh (which means ‘the Lord will provide’). To this day, people still use that name as a proverb: ‘On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.’”
Day 3: Genesis 49:10 – Shiloh – the peace keeper – “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from his descendants, until the coming of the one to whom it belongs, the one whom all nations will honor.”
Day 4: Exodus 15:26 – Jehovah Rapha – my healer – “He said, ‘If you will listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his sight, obeying his commands and keeping all his decrees, then I will not make you suffer any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians; for I am the Lord who heals you.’”
Day 5: Exodus 17:15 – Jehovah Nissi – my miracle – “Moses built an altar there and named it Yahweh-Nissi (which means ‘the Lord is my banner’).”
Day 6: Psalm 23:3 – Jehovah Raah – my restorer – “He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.”
Day 7: Judges 6:24 – Jehovah Shalom – MY peace – “And Gideon built an altar to the Lord there and named it Yahweh-Shalom (which means “the Lord is peace”). The altar remains in Ophrah in the land of the clan of Abiezer to this day.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment