Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘When You Hurt, Trust God’
Day 1: Job 5:11 – “He gives prosperity to the poor and protects those who suffer.”
Day 2: Isaiah 41:10 – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Day 3: Psalm 34:18 – “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.”
Day 4: Psalm 56:8 – “You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.”
Day 5: 1 Peter 5:9, 10 – “Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your family of believers all over the world is going through the same kind of suffering you are. In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation.”
Day 6: 2 Corinthians 12:9 – “Each time he said, ‘My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.’ So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.”
Day 7: Romans 15:13 – “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment