Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Prayer To Ponder

In Your Will, I Will (The Lord came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!”Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.” 1 Sam 3:10)

Speak Lord for Your servant is listening and ready. My Lord, You have been my guide and my light, I will always praise You.
I ask Lord that you will give me strength to help others, the wisdom to give proper advice and encouragement and the heart to think of others needs before my own. 
Lord, You provide all my needs and Your will be done as You design, not me. Blessings come from You, Lord, and not from mankind.
Praise be to you God for Your faithfulness to Your children. Bless You, Lord, for Your perfect love. Your servant is ready, Lord.
Your Word is guidance and comfort. Blessed are we who look to you and find Your guidance and strength, blessed are we who look beyond self and see the needs of Your children and, by Your will, reach out.
You are my love and my joy. You provide and offer, offer your love and from us desire a response in kind.
Lord, my God, great are You in all the universe, greater are You than all we know, greater even than the darkness of the universe is Your power, wisdom and love.
Be my vision, my focus and my only desire my Lord and open my eyes to Your greatness. Take from me my selfish desires and open my heart fully to You and Your will for my life.
Great are you, oh Lord, and great is Your joy. We are blessed by Your presence and in Your love we find our perfect rest.
Your joy you provide to us, Your joy is perfect in Your Son and infinite in You, Holy Spirit.
Be with me Lord and grant me peace.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment