Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘What If I Trust God?’
Day 1: Jeremiah 17:7, 8 – “But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.”
Day 2: Proverbs 3:5, 6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
Day 3: Proverbs 16:3 – “Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.”
Day 4: Psalm 91:1, 2 – “Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.”
Day 5: Psalm 121:3 – “He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.”
Day 6: Isaiah 26:3 – “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!”
Day 7: Lamentations 3:24, 25 – “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!’ The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment