Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘When You Don’t Understand’
Day 1: Romans 5:3, 4“We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.”
Day 2: John 13:7“Jesus replied, ‘You don’t understand now what I am doing, but someday you will.’"
Day 3: Isaiah 55:8“’My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,’ says the Lord. ‘And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.’”
Day 4: James 1:2-4“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.”
Day 5: Psalm 66:12“Then you put a leader over us. We went through fire and flood, but you brought us to a place of great abundance.”
Day 6: Isaiah 46:10“Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.”
Day 7: Psalm 91:14, 15“The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment