Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, July 18, 2016

Which Way Now

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Which Way Now’
Day 1: Psalm 32:8“The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’”
Day 2: Proverbs 3:5“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding."
Day 3: John 10:27 – “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me!”
Day 4: Psalm 25:4“Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.”
Day 5: Isaiah 43:19“… For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.”
Day 6: Proverbs 16:3 – “Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed."
Day 7: Psalm 37:23, 24 – “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.
** Verses taken from the NLT.


No comments:

Post a Comment