Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Count Your Blessings


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks

‘Count Your Blessings’

Day 1: Proverbs 16:3DIRECTION“Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.”

Day 2: Exodus 23:25HEALING“You must serve only the Lord your God. If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness."

Day 3: Psalm 34:8 PROTECTION – “Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!”

Day 4: Proverbs 16:20TEACHER“Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful.”

Day 5: Psalm 23:1, 2PEACE“The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.”

Day 6: Habakkuk 3:19 STRENGTH – “The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights."

Day 7: Proverbs 3:7, 8 WISDOM – “Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.

** Verses taken from the NLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment