Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Over Not Under

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Over not Under’
Day 1: Isaiah 35:4“Say to those with fearful hearts, ‘Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.’”
Day 2: 1 Peter 5:6, 7“So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."
Day 3: Joseph 1:9 – “This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Day 4: Isaiah 43:1“But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, ‘Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.’”
Day 5: Psalm 118:6, 7“The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me? Yes, the Lord is for me; he will help me. I will look in triumph at those who hate me.”
Day 6: Psalm 34:7 – “For the angel of the Lord is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him."
Day 7: Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”

** Verses taken from the NLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment