Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Time Management

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Time Management’
Day 1: Ephesians 5:15-17“So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.”
Day 2: Colossians 4:5“Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity."
Day 3: Psalm 31:14-15 – “But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, ’You are my God!’ My future is in your hands. Rescue me from those who hunt me down relentlessly.”
Day 4: Ecclesiastics 3:1, 2“For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.”
Day 5: Psalm 90:12“Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.”
Day 6: 2 Peter 3:8, 9 – “But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.”
Day 7: Psalm 39:4, 5 – “Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered – how fleeting my life is. You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath.”

** Verses taken from the NLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment