Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘God Said It, Do You Believe It?
Day 1: Joshua 1:9 – “This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Day 2: Psalm 50:15 – “Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.”
Day 3: Romans 8:28 – “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
Day 4: John 14:13, 14 – “You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!”
Day 5: Luke 11:9, 10 – “And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.”
Day 6: Psalm 103:2-5 – “Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!”
Day 7: Mark 11:24 – “I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment