Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Want New?’
Day 1: Lamentations 3:22-24 – “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!’”
Day 2: 2 Corinthians 4:16, 17 – “That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!”
Day 3: 2 Corinthians 5:17 – “This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!”
Day 4: Isaiah 43:18, 19 – “But forget all that – it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.”
Day 5: Ezekiel 11:19 – “And I will give them singleness of heart and put a new spirit within them. I will take away their stony, stubborn heart and give them a tender, responsive heart.”
Day 6: Ephesians 4:22-24 – “Throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God – truly righteous and holy.”
Day 7: Revelations 21:5 – “And the one sitting on the throne said, ‘Look, I am making everything new!’ And then he said to me, ‘Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.’”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment