Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Peter's Picks

 

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Rock Solid’ 

Day 1: 1 Corinthians 3:11 – “For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.”

Day 2: Isaiah 33:6 – “He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure.”

Day 3: 1 Peter 2:6 – “For in Scripture it says: ‘See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.’”

Day 4: Isaiah 28:16 – “So this is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.’”

Day 5: Deuteronomy 32:4 – “He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.”

Day 6: Psalm 62:2 – “Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.”

Day 7: 2 Samuel 22:47 – “The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!”. 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment