Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Peter's Picks

 

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Examination Timer’ 

Day 1: Psalm 139:24 – “See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

Day 2: Psalm 26:2, 3 – “Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.”

Day 3: Jeremiah 17:9 – “The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?”

Day 4: Psalm 4:4 – “Tremble and do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent.”

Day 5: Job 13:23 – “How many wrongs and sins have I committed? Show me my offense and my sin.”

Day 6: Galatians 6:1 – “Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.”

Day 7: Lamentations 3:40 – “Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment