Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘God Our Comfort’
Day 1: 2 Corinthians 1:3, 4 – “All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.”
Day 2: Isaiah 49:13 – “Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering.”
Day 3: Psalm 119:76 – “Now let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant.”
Day 4: Isaiah 12:2 – “See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.”
Day 5: Lamentations 3:22-24 – “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!’”
Day 6: Matthew 5:4 – “God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted.”
Day 7: Romans 15:13 – “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment