Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, April 6, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Pray and Believe’
Day 1: 2 Chronicles 7:14 – “Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”
Day 2: 1 Timothy 2:1-3 – “I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. This is good and pleases God our Savior…”
Day 3: Psalm 5:3 – “Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.”
Day 4: Psalm 34:15 – “The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right; his ears are open to their cries for help.”
Day 5: Psalm 91:9, 10 – “If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.”
Day 6: Psalm 57:1 – “Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until the danger passes by.”
Day 7: Psalm 91:14-16 – “The Lord says, ‘I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.’”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment