Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Benefits of Looking to God’
Day 1: 2 Chronicles 7:14 – “Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”
Day 2: Hebrews 11:6 – “And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.”
Day 3: Matthew 6:33 – “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.”
Day 4: Psalm 34:10 – “Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing.”
Day 5: Lamentations 3:25 – “The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him.”
Day 6: Job 5:8, 9 – “If I were you, I would go to God and present my case to him. He does great things too marvelous to understand. He performs countless miracles.”
Day 7: Jeremiah 33:3 – “Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment