Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, July 24, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Peace in the Storms’
Day 1: Isaiah 54:10’For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,’ says the Lord, who has mercy on you.”
Day 2: Psalm 91:14The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.”
Day 3: Isaiah 41:10 – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Day 4: Philippians 4:6, 7Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
Day 5: Psalms 61:2From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety.”
Day 6: Nahum 1:7 – “The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.”
Day 7: John 16:33I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment