Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘GOD of Second Chances’
Day 1: Lamentations 3:21-23“Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.”
Day 2: Job 33:29“Yes, God does these things again and again for people.”
Day 3: Psalm 30:2“O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health.”
Day 4: Psalm 130:3“Lord, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive?”
Day 5: Isaiah 43:25“I – yes, I alone – will blot out your sins for my own sake and will never think of them again.”
Day 6: Micah 7:18“Where is another God like you, who pardons the guilt of the remnant, overlooking the sins of his special people? You will not stay angry with your people forever, because you delight in showing unfailing love.”
Day 7: Psalm 51:17“The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment