Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wasting Time

This week, our oldest grandson celebrated his fourteenth birthday. Wondering where the time went, for a moment, in an instant, I flashed back to the day he was born. I have done the same with our own grown children. As I approach my sixtieth, I am reminded how fast, time can pass, as life passes us by. We take time for granted, thinking that we will always have some, to do the things we will get around to. Like fixing a broken door, to mend a broken heart, to take that exotic vacation we cannot afford, and yes, asking Jesus into our lives. Many people put off asking God into their lives because they are too busy for Him, or because they are mad at Him. Please do not waste your time being too busy for, or mad at God. If this is you today, then my encouragement is to just give Him a call, by speaking His name. He will outlast all of us, as He owns all the time there is.

Don’t wait, like I almost did a few years ago. I’m so glad that He waited for me, and so will you be. I get to spend time with Him every day, and I cherish that time. I also cherish any time spent with my children, and grandchildren. We all know time exists, as we see its’ evidence in our reflection in the mirror every day. We should know that God exists, because we see His presence in the gifts He’s given us, like time with our grandchildren.

Mike Shindruk

Master’s Hand Ministry
www.mastershandministry.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment