Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘When Everything Goes Wrong’ 

Day 1: 1 Peter 5:7 – “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” 

Day 2: Psalm 118:6-9 – “The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me? Yes, the Lord is for me; he will help me. I will look in triumph at those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in people. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.” 

Day 3: Romans 8:28 – “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” 

Day 4: Matthew 6:25 – “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life – whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?” 

Day 5: Philippians 4:6, 7 – “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” 

Day 6: Deuteronomy 31:6 – “So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” 

Day 7: Isaiah 41:10 – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment