Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Peter's Picks

 

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Your Source of Real Joy’ 

Day 1: Habakkuk 3:17-19 – “Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. 

Day 2: Romans 15:13 – I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. 

Day 3: Acts 2:28 – You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence. 

Day 4: Psalm 16:11 – “You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. 

Day 5: Psalm 63:6, 7 – “I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on you through the night. Because you are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. 

Day 6: Psalm 70:4 – “But may all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you. May those who love your salvation repeatedly shout, ‘God is great!’” 

Day 7: Romans 14:17 – “For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment