Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, May 25, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Physically Tired?’
Day 1: Jeremiah 31:25 – “For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing.”
Day 2: Isaiah 40:29 – “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.”
Day 3: Psalm 18:31, 32 – “For who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect.”
Day 4: Mark 6:31 – “Then Jesus said, 'Let’s go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile.' He said this because there were so many people coming and going that Jesus and his apostles didn’t even have time to eat.”
Day 5: Exodus 33:14 – “The Lord replied, 'I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you rest – everything will be fine for you.'”
Day 6: Matthew 11:28 – “Then Jesus said, 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.'”
Day 7: Psalm 73:26 – “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. ”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment