Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘God is in the Waiting’
Day 1: Lamentations 3:25, 26 – “The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord. ”
Day 2: Psalm 5:3 – “Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly. ”
Day 3: Psalm 130:5 – “I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. ”
Day 4: Isaiah 30:18 – “So the Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help. ”
Day 5: Psalm 27:13, 14 – “Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”
Day 6: Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”
Day 7: Micah 7:7 – “As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. ”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment