Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Can I Trust God?’
Day 1: Proverbs 3:5, 6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
Day 2: Proverbs 16:3 – “Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.”
Day 3: Psalm 91:1, 2 – “Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.”
Day 4: Psalm 121:3 – “He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.”
Day 5: Psalm 23:3 – “He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.”
Day 6: Proverbs 16:20 – “Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful.”
Day 7: Nahum 1:7 – “The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment