Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Freedom from FEAR’
Day 1: Psalm 27:1, 2 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation – so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.”
Day 2: Psalm 34:4 – “I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.”
Day 3: Psalm 56:3, 4 – “But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?”
Day 4: Proverbs 1:33 – “But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.”
Day 5: Psalm 46:1-3 – “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!”
Day 6: Isaiah 41:10 – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Day 7: John 14:27 – “I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment