Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, August 22, 2016

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Father GOD is…’
Day 1: 1 Corinthians 1:24, 25WISDOM“But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.”
Day 2: Deuteronomy 7:9FAITHFUL“Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands."
Day 3: Isaiah 12:2STRENGTH – “See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.”
Day 4: Psalm 23:3RESTORER“He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.”
Day 5: Matthew 11:28, 29RESTING PLACE“Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’”
Day 6: 2 Samuel 22:2, 3REFUGE – “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence. "
Day 7: 2 Corinthians 6:18ALMIGHTY – “And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

** Verses taken from the NLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment