Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, February 15, 2016

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘UNFAILING LOVE from Father God’
Day 1: Psalm 143:8“Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.”
Day 2: Psalm 13:5“But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.”
Day 3: Psalm 33:5“He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth.”
Day 4: Psalm 52:8“But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God. I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.”
Day 5: Psalm 90:14“Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.”
Day 6: Psalm 94:18“I cried out, ‘I am slipping!’ but your unfailing love, O Lord, supported me.”
Day 7: Psalm 107:8“Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them.”

** Verses taken from the NLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment