Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Good To Go

How funny that certain sayings we use, actually say more than we think? What comes to mind are, get your ducks in a row, everything’s up to date, and good to go. We use these when we put effort into preparing for important events such as summer weddings and winter vacations. These are planned up to a year ahead with people pouring over every little detail from the color of a napkin to the buffet at a resort. We invest so much time in the planning that we’re relieved when the events are finally over.

I wonder how much thought is put into what resort, or banquet we will go to when our time on earth is over. Perhaps, here are some questions to ask ourselves. What am I doing to prepare, and am I investing the same effort into what waits for me when Jesus calls me home? Have I accepted Him into my life as in John 3:16? Have I spent time with Him, speaking with Him, praying to Him? Have I read or listened to His Word? Have I regularly gathered with like-minded people together in His name? Have I opened His invitation, and returned His RSVP?

If not, I encourage everyone to do all of these things, and line up your ducks, get everything up to date, then, you will be good to go. It’s not too late to book your ticket on the vacation of an afterlife time.

Mike Shindruk

Master’s Hand Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment