Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, October 26, 2020

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Heart Check-up’ 

Day 1: Psalm 139:23, 24 – “Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.” 

Day 2: Proverbs 27:19 – “As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.” 

Day 3: Proverbs 4:23 – “Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” 

Day 4: Psalm 51:10 – “Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.” 

Day 5: Proverbs 21:2 – “People may be right in their own eyes, but the Lord examines their heart.” 

Day 6: Psalm 19:14 – “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” 

Day 7: Jeremiah 17:10 – “But I, the Lord, search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment