Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, October 5, 2020

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘God’s Higher Way’ 

Day 1: Isaiah 55:8, 9 – “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,’ says the Lord. ‘And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.’ 

Day 2: Psalm 18:30 – “God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. 

Day 3: Deuteronomy 32:4 – “He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is! 

Day 4: Psalm 40:5 – “Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. 

Day 5: Psalm 147:5 – “Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. 

Day 6: Psalm 145:4-6 – “Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts; let them proclaim your power. I will meditate on your majestic, glorious splendor and your wonderful miracles. Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim your greatness. 

Day 7: Proverbs 21:2 – “A person may think their own ways are right, but the Lord weighs the heart.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment