Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Can I Have Victory?’
Day 1: Psalm 18:35“You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great.”
Day 2: Isaiah 40:31“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. "
Day 3: Psalm 37:23, 24 – “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.”
Day 4: Psalm 18:32-34“God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect. He makes me as surefooted as a deer, enabling me to stand on mountain heights. He trains my hands for battle; he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow.”
Day 5: 1 John 5:4, 5“For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.”
Day 6: John 16:33 – “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
Day 7: James 1:12 – “God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment