Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, November 21, 2016

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Can I be Blessed?’
Day 1: Psalm 23:1, 2“The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.”
Day 2: Exodus 23:25“You must serve only the Lord your God. If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness."
Day 3: Matthew 5:9 – “God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.”
Day 4: Psalm 119:2“Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts.”
Day 5: Matthew 5:6“Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts.”
Day 6: James 1:25 – “But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it."
Day 7: Ephesians 1:2 – “May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment