Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Some Attributes of God’ 

Day 1: Isaiah 46:9, 10 - OMNISCIENT (All Knowing) – “Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’”

Day 2: Psalm 33:6 - OMNIPOTENT (All Powerful) – “By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.”

Day 3: Jeremiah 23:23, 24 - OMNIPRESENT (Everywhere) – “‘Am I only a God nearby,’ declares the Lord, ‘and not a God far away? Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?’ declares the Lord. ‘Do not I fill heaven and earth?’ declares the Lord.”

Day 4: John 1:1-5 - SELF-SUFFICIENT – “That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete. This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.”

Day 5: Colossians 1:17 - INFINITE (Self Existing) – “He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.”

Day 6: Romans 11:33 - ALL WISE – “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”

Day 7: Deuteronomy 7:9 - FAITHFUL – “Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment