Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Good News in Tough Times’ 

Day 1: Exodus 15:2, 3 – “The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name.”

Day 2: Psalm 9:9, 10 – “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.”

Day 3: Psalm 27:1, 2 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.”

Day 4: Psalm 28:7, 8 – “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.”

Day 5: Psalm 32:7 – “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.”

Day 6: Psalm 62:1, 2 – “Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.”

Day 7: Hebrews 4:16 – “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment