Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Be Washed in His Mercy’ 

Day 1: 1 Peter 1:3, 4 – “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you...”

Day 2: Lamentations 3:22, 23 – “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”

Day 3: James 1:5 – “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Day 4: Psalm 73:25, 26 – “Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

Day 5: Psalm 29:11 – “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.”

Day 6: 2 Corinthians 9:8 – “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”

Day 7: Psalm 103:1-5 – “Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment