Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, June 13, 2022

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘You say… God Says’ 

Day 1: Matthew 11:28-30 - I’m Tired – “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Day 2: Proverbs 3:5, 6 - I Can’t Figure It Out – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”

Day 3: Romans 8:1 - I Can’t Forgive Myself – “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.”

Day 4: 2 Timothy 1:7 - I Am Afraid – “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”

Day 5: 1 Corinthians 1:30 - I’m Not Smart Enough – “It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God - that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.”

Day 6: 1 Peter 5:7 - I’m Always Worried – “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”

Day 7: Hebrews 13:5 - I Feel All Alone – “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, ‘Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.’” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment