Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Peter’s Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Does God Know Me?’
Day 1: John 10:14 – “I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me.”
Day 2: Nahum 1:7 – “The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.”
Day 3: Psalm 139:16, 17 – “You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.  How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!”
Day 4: Psalm 139:1, 2 – “O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.”
Day 5: Psalm 139:13 – “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.”
Day 6: Psalm 139:15 – “You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.”
Day 7: Psalm 121:8 – “The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment